Honolulu Heights Tour & Luau Combo
See Honolulu from a bird’s eye view and discover how Honolulu’s volcanic past continues to shape and influence life on Oahu. Discover the region’s history from spectacular view planes atop ancient eruptive sites and take in the wonder of our tropical mountain forests. Our Naturalist Guides will reveal and connect you with a Hawaii that few experience.
- Summit the iconic Leahi, Diamond Head, with a guide who will bring to life to the geologic and historic events of this storied place.
- Recharge with a picnic breakfast that includes island fruit smoothies and freshly cut pineapple.
- Venture up the canopy covered Tantalus to a scenic lookout where you’ll learn the untold history of Oahu’s extinct volcanoes. Take in the stunning views of Diamond Head and Punchbowl.
- Stroll among thousands of tropical and subtropical exotic plants at the Lyon Arboretum. Discover how Hawaii’s one of kind position in the Pacific helps host these wonders, and how the Arboretum serves as a living outdoor laboratory.
- Access fees, breakfast, water, refreshments, walking staffs, Sunscreen bug spray, daypacks and raingear are all included at no additional cost – Just bring your shoes!
Availability: Monday through Saturday
Capacity: Maximum 12 passengers per van.
Tour Time: Approximately 7 hours form Ko Olina 7 Kapolei Hotels (first pick up at 5:00am) Approximately 5.5 hours from Waikiki (first pick up at 6:00am)
Dress Code: Guests wear closed toed comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light Jacket.
Activity: Diamond Head hike of 1.8 miles with an elevation gain of 700 feet. Other easy short walks. Moderate hike and climb at Diamond Head with paved surfaces, steep stairs and short sections of enclosed tunnels.
Restrictions: Physical – Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged and able to hike up Steep paved walkways and numerous stairs with an elevation gain of 700 feet in 0.80 Miles. Age – All ages are welcome!
Includes: All entry fees, breakfast, daypacks, walking staffs, snacks and water.
Menu: Island-style breakfast burrito, Island fruit smoothie, fresh-cut pineapple, coffee/tea.
Paradise Cove Hawaiian Luau Package
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of fun activities, delicious island cuisine, and spectacular entertainment at Hawaii’s Best Luau!
- Includes a shell lei greeting and welcome mai tai!
- $12/Adult, $8/Youth & Child Cove Card
- Wing Seating on our Main Floor
- Arts, Craft, Hawaiian Games, Shower of Flowers, Hukilau, Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Luau Buffet menu (all you can eat!)
- Polynesian Extravaganza
This combo package is only available from Monday through Saturday.
Roundtrip transportation is available for the Luau at $18.00 per person from select Waikiki locations. (Transportation within Ko Olina or Kapolei areas are not available).
|Adult 21+||Youth 13-20||Child 4-12||Infant|
Call (808) 400-5772 to book your reservation or Click Here
Packages and pricing subject to change without prior notice or obligation. All events and times are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice. No refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of Luau. Non-attendance will result in being charged in full. No refund or credit for unredeemed, unwanted or unused package inclusions, amenities or activities, including Cove Cards. Flat shoes and light sweaters are recommended for safety and comfort. Menu is set, but may vary based on availability or seasonality of dishes. Guests 21 years of age and older must present a picture ID to order or consume alcohol.