Legends of West Oahu & Luau Combo
Paradise Helicopters (Hawai‘i’s leading locally based air-tour provider) and Paradise Cove Lūʻau (O‘ahu’s top luau experience) have partnered to deliver the best of land and air, all in one magical evening. Enjoy VIP treatment with private ground transportation from the Kapolei area to Kalaeloa Airport in West O‘ahu, just minutes away from Paradise Cove. From there, take off on our popular 30-minute Legends of West O‘ahu flight, as our pilot shares insights into how Hawai‘i’s ‘āina (land) is inextricably linked to the akua (gods). Unique geographic landmarks will greet you at every moment as you fly along the Wai‘anae Mountain Range through Central O‘ahu, past Mount Ka‘ala, O‘ahu’s tallest peak, and around the protected Ka‘ena Point, the westernmost tip of land on the island, a Natural Area Reserve and point which ancient Hawaiians believed was the jumping off point from the mortal world to the spiritual world.
Then you’ll travel along the spectacular bays and beaches of the Wai‘anae Coast, known for its surf and seclusion. Take in a sweeping aerial view of Paradise Cove just before touching down. We will make sure you are all checked in for what The Honolulu Star-Advertiser newspaper has voted “Hawai‘i’s Best Lūʻau” for the past six consecutive years.
Your Deluxe Lūʻau Package offers extraordinary seating, a special gift, unrivaled entertainment and a delicious meal of Hawai‘i cuisine, specially prepared as it has been for generations, in an imu (underground oven). This unforgettable experience will immerse you in the rich history, culture and traditions of Hawai‘i.
- Ka‘ena Point
- Wai‘anae Coast
- Wai‘anae Mountain Range
- Secluded White Sand Beaches
Make your tour epic with our exclusive and signature add-ons.
Paradise Cove Hawaiian Luau Package
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of fun activities, delicious island cuisine, and spectacular entertainment at Hawaii’s Best Luau!
- Includes a shell lei greeting and welcome mai tai!
- $12/Adult, $8/Youth & Child Cove Card
- Wing Seating on our Main Floor
- Arts, Craft, Hawaiian Games, Shower of Flowers, Hukilau, Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Luau Buffet menu (all you can eat!)
- Polynesian Extravaganza
- Flight times may vary. Lūʻau gates open from 5:00pm, event ends around 9:00pm. Lūʻau start and end times may vary slightly. Driving time may vary.
- GUESTS UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE FLIGHT DATE ARE TO BE SEATED ON THE LAP OF AN ADULT FOR THE HELICOPTER TOUR AND MAY ATTEND FLIGHT AND LUAU FOR FREE.
- Approx. 30 minutes total air tour flight time
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation provided from the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area to Kalaeloa Airport and back for helicopter portion of the tour, however guests are on their own to arrange ground transportation after the Lūʻau back to their hotel. For to/from locations outside the Kapolei West O’ahu Resort Area, guests are responsible for their own ground transportation to our base at Kalaeloa Airport, and to Paradise Cove Lūʻau. Our base and the Lūʻau are approximately 15 minutes* apart. Call our Reservations team with questions at 808-731-1351 or 866-300-2294.
- Capacity Surcharge Policy may assess additional fees for passengers over 265 lbs.
Call 866-300-2294 for pricing and to book your reservation or Click Here
Packages and pricing subject to change without prior notice or obligation. All events and times are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice. No refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of Luau. Non-attendance will result in being charged in full. No refund or credit for unredeemed, unwanted or unused package inclusions, amenities or activities, including Cove Cards. Flat shoes and light sweaters are recommended for safety and comfort. Menu is set, but may vary based on availability or seasonality of dishes. Guests 21 years of age and older must present a picture ID to order or consume alcohol.