Safe Access O‘ahu
- Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
- Proof of full vaccination means demonstrating that a person has completed a vaccination regimen approved by the Hawaii Department of Health in compliance with all requirements of the State’s Safe Travels program through providing:
- a hard copy of a state-approved vaccination card;
- a photograph/digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card; or
- a Hawai‘i state-approved digital/smart device application confirming full vaccination status (including via the Safe Travels program/application).
- And identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination.
- “Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series which has been authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
- A negative test result must be a U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours of entry to a business included in this emergency order.
- And identification with the same information as the negative COVID-19 test.
For more information about the Safe Access Oahu Program please click here.
“From the moment you set foot upon our 12 oceanfront acres, you’re our special guest and treated to the finest Hawaii has to offer.”
Your Hawaiian Luau begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting and traditional Hawaiian music to set the festive mood of the evening. Casually stroll through the Hawaiian Village and learn the Arts & Crafts of the islands or test your skills at our Hawaiian Games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the Beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Witness the time-honored techniques of underground oven cooking at the Imu Ceremony.
The evening continues with a feast in the company of friends, old and new. Bring your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove’s extensive menu which tastefully blends the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine.
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, our award-winning performers will entertain and amaze you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesian culture at the incomparable Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Thank you Paradise Cove!
PC is our favorite!! Love there’s different things to do!!
We... have been here 8-10 times... (2019)!
I think I know the show by heart.read more
Years and never been. I went with a friend visiting Oahu. This hands down has to be one of... the best entertainment on the islands. It had all the Aloha. Warm, friendly, outstanding Hawaiian good. Excellent fun entertainment. Thoroughly recommendread more
Thank you, you are most definitely the best Luau in Oahu. I will be recommending you to all my friends from Australia that visit. BecKie, 8 Oct 19.read more
Wonderful evening.read more
Thank you cousin Hala for making our 27th Anniversary fun! Teddy & Mayread more
We purchased the upgraded package (worth every... penny), were guided through a separate entrance, given table service and all kinds of special attention throughout, from start to finish.
The food was great and plentiful. No one in our group finished their meal.
The show is similar to a Broadway musical. It guides you through the history of the Polynesian dances. It was beautiful, exciting and informative.
This is definitely the place to be!!read more